Extreme Silicone Seal adheres to most surfaces and can be applied at temperatures 20F. and up
The difference between Super Silicone Seal and Extreme Silicone Seal is that Extreme Silicone has a higher Viscosity. That means it is thicker and applies easier on slanted surfaces. It is less fluid.
Uses: Metal Roof Seam Repair – EPDM Seam Repair – Skylight Leak Repair – Chimney Cap Seal – Concrete Crack Repair
- Use gloves and old clothes. This product will stain your clothes
- Use Throw away brushes
- Use safety glasses when working with this sealant
- Use 120 grid sandpaper to roughen the surface where the sealant will be applied too
- For a cleaner appearance, tape off the area with masking tape
- Always make sure to clean the surface where you want to use Extreme Silicone Seal properly. The better preparation the better the job will be. Use Lacquer Thinners with a rag to wipe the surface clean to ensure that there are no unwanted residues that will prevent adhesion.
- After applying Extreme Silicone Seal, use a clean rag to wipe the rest of the area clean that had some spills. If necessary, a topcoat can be applied after 12 hours